Product Safety Information
At MendMeShop we are committed to providing you with a safe and natural healing experience. Your safety is important to us and we take every step to ensure our therapeutic devices are manufactured with the highest quality materials and always meet or exceed compliance standards.
Some restrictions, precautions and contraindications should be recognized before using any therapeutic device. Refer to the MendMeShop product safety information below before using our products.
These cautionary notes are not intended to replace a health care professionalís advice. Should any negative reaction occur, discontinue use and contact your health care professional.
Our knowledgeable customer advisors will be able to educate you with the right information about your chronic pain or injury and ensure you purchase only the product(s) you need. We are dedicated to healing you safely and always recommend that you discuss treatment options with your doctor before beginning any new therapy program.
Contact our customer advisors at:
(705) 445-3505 or
MendMeShop Ultrasound Safety Information
To reduce the risk of injury, burns, electrical shock, and/or fire, this product must be used in accordance with the following instructions:
- Keep out of reach of children and do not use on anyone under the age of 16 without express approval from a physician
- Never use without ultrasound conductive gel
- Never leave unit plugged in while not in use, or unattended while in operation
- Keep unit clean to prevent cross-infection
- Do not use in combination with other electronic equipment
- Do not use when under the influence of alcohol, drugs or mind altering medication or when suffering from extreme fatigue
- Do not submerge the unit in water or other liquid. If unit gets wet, place it in a dry area to dry out for at least 24 hours before attempting to use again
- Consult your doctor or therapist before using this ultrasound device
MendMeShop highly recommends that you consult a physician before using this ultrasound device.
Use of this device is not recommended:
- On patients with hemophilia, abnormal blood pressure, spina bifida, surgical laminectomies of the spine, malignancies, or infectious diseases
- Over infected tissue or bone
- On areas that are not within a normal body temperature range (i.e. recently iced or heated areas)
- Over open sores, lesions, or sunburned skin
- Over implants of any sort including plastic, silicon, cement or metal (including metal mesh)
- Over the skull area or face
- Over areas suspected to be cancerous or pre-cancerous
- Over mucous membranes (mouth, nose, rectum, anus, vagina)
- Over numb areas of the skin
- On patients with electronic implants such as pacemakers
- Over the midsection area of pregnant females (including lower back, abdomen, groin and lumbar area) or females suspected of being pregnant
- Directly over organs including sex organs, thyroid (upper front of neck), liver, stomach, lungs, spleen, bowels, kidneys, heart
- For use anywhere above the neck (this includes over areas such as the eyes, ears and temple)
- Over areas injected with medication or a steroid (i.e. cortisone) within the last 30 days
If you are unable to use ultrasound due to any of the contraindications listed above, using an Inferno Wrap™ for Blood Flow Stimulation Therapy™ can achieve similar treatment results.
Ultrasound Gel Safety Information
- Gel is intended for external use only, do not ingest
- Gel contains natural anti-inflammatory ingredients that may react to sensitive skin, if irritation occurs discontinue use and call our customer service department
Consult your medical professional before beginning any treatments.
Do You Have More Questions?
We encourage you to contact our office directly with any questions you may have regarding MendMeShop Therapeutic Products. You can be assured all your questions will be answered in a thorough and courteous manner by our trained staff.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Emails will be answered promptly during business hours. Or call us on our toll free number
Our Office Hours
Monday to Friday 8:00am to 8:00pm (Eastern Standard Time)
Saturday and Sunday 11:00am to 6:00pm (Eastern Standard Time)
Please contact us for more information. Will this product be able to control my pain and inflammation? There is a great possibility it can. All you need to do is call or email.